I'm a (27m) and I worked at Publix for about 8 years. I was fired last year due to an issue with my mental illness and a medication switch. I was an Assistant Manager for about 2 years of the 8. I was hoping to get some advice from someone about finding a new job. So considering I have no degree and the only experience I have is working at Publix, am I going to have to start over? I have applied for so many different jobs and haven't had any luck. I left Publix making around 45k a year including my bonuses. Is there anything special about my experience? Do I have a chance at finding anything remotely close to what I what I was making? I've had such a hard time finding a job. I have a good resume but I just can't seem to find anything. I'd honestly be fine starting out making $13-14 if I could just find something. Preferably in an office setting learning some type of skill. Any advice?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: