Multipotentialite and jobs

Hi,

I discovered last week that I'm maybe a multipotentialite, because I love a lot of things going from archaeology and aviation to horse riding and graphic design. I did volunteer on an archaeology excavation site and on a farm building fences, I'm playing flight simulator or flying real gliders with my father (taking pilot license too expensive for now), taking horse riding lessons and I studied multimedia (graphic design, video editing, photography, etc.).

Now I finished my study in multimedia and started a little contract for a small organization that's finishing soon. I'm trying to find out what I should do next. Like I said, I have a lot of different interest and for me, office job is killing me. I need a job where you can interact with people, be a little bit more active, but I'm not sure what I can do that look like that in my field of study. Unfortunately, I did try to become biologist, but I failed my maths and there is no jobs in archaeology. So I'm a bit stuck in the multimedia field, but I want something a little bit more active than just looking at my computer all day. I feel like I'm missing a big part of my life.

Is there someone on this reddit who's multipotentialite too? What did you do to be happy at work?

I do have a second job in a supermarket the evening after my office job and lot of people are saying me I'm crazy, but at the same time, this job allow me to move, talk to people and joking with friends.

Maybe a part-time office job would be the best for me? Maybe you know some jobs that would allow me to go on the field sometimes and be in the office to enter datas and write reports?

Thank you for helping me!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Multipotentialite and jobs Multipotentialite and jobs Reviewed by Louhi on février 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.