So I received a job offer today from a place I am not too interested in but pays a lot. They want me to get back to them in a week. I also finished an interview today with my dream job at a big company. I am one of 4 finalists and they stated they will let us know their final decision within 2-3 weeks (the reason why it will take so long is because the hiring manager is going away on vacation). I love this job, I clicked with everyone on the team, I love the work, I wrote thank you notes after. This is my dream job and it is the start to my dream career. But the other job, an admin job, pays a lot more. It has good benefits and they gave me an offer. The dream job pays a bit less (still a lot by industry standards), offers great benefits, but the issue is by the time they let me know the deadline to let the admin job know will be passed. I have a 25% chance of getting it.
So what should I do? Should I take a boring job with a high salary or do I wait out for the big one? What happens if I wait and lose my first option? What happens if I choose the admin job and suddenly get an offer from the dream job and suddenly I spend my entire life wondering "what if?"
What would you do?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: