Going to work at a coffee shop as a food runner. What’s the average income?

I just had a interview at a coffee shop and he said he might hire me as a food runner. They start at minimum wage plus shared tips which is +$1,000 in a day. There’s about 6 people I share it with. In a couple weeks I get 100% tips but how does that work? And can I make a decent living from this for a while?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Going to work at a coffee shop as a food runner. What’s the average income? Going to work at a coffee shop as a food runner. What’s the average income? Reviewed by Louhi on février 16, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.