Terribly bored at work and scared of getting fired, don't know what to do and need help.

Hi Redditors, if this is not the correct place to ask this question, sorry. If so then great! I feel like I am in a midlife crisis but I am only 24 years, this May I will be 3 years out of college. Majored in mechanical engineering. I currently work as a systems engineer at one of the big 3 defense contractors. No matter what I do I feel like I am literally about to be bored to death. I ask for more work, get on more projects, finish the work on time without screwing anyone over, but it brings me no satisfaction. It just bores me to death. And those familiar with the defense contracting world, we have to charge our time. Sometimes I spend days on Reddit without doing anything and I don't know what to charge that time to so usually it goes to overhead. I love my salary, but can't get into the work. I've done design, quality, and systems, and none of it excites me. The only thing that gets me up is the salary and it supporting my family and I. I am starting to get scared of getting fired too, people walking by seeing Reddit open all day. Even though I get all my work done and ask for more and get that done, I feel like people in the defense industry are literally constantly working during all hours, no breaks, no Reddit, time charged to each program accordingly. It has gotten to the point that I have begun to talk to military recruiters and exploring options with the CIA or FBI for job prospects because I feel like I can't be behind a desk my whole life. Is this normal to feel this way? Is it normal to be able to get all your work done and have days where all I do is Reddit? I am seriously so concerned and feel like a lazy piece of shit who doesn't deserve to work where I work and get a nice salary like I do. Advice is seriously appreciated.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Terribly bored at work and scared of getting fired, don't know what to do and need help. Terribly bored at work and scared of getting fired, don't know what to do and need help. Reviewed by Louhi on février 16, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.