Job offer, but I'm worried about the background check. Please Help

So I was offered a great position recently and the only thing needed is a background check. It will be my first full-time job and salary paid job so I really want it but I am a bit paranoid that I might not get it. I fabricated my workplace and said I had more experience than I do. Do regular background checks show your previous employment? I googled it before posting and what I understand is that it depends on which BRC they need. It's just an admin position but is it more than likely that they will search for my previous employment?

Thanks for anyone willing to help!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Job offer, but I'm worried about the background check. Please Help Job offer, but I'm worried about the background check. Please Help Reviewed by Louhi on février 16, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.