4 years ago on vacation I got a dui. That's not who I am but it appears to define me. I was laid off cant find a job in my field anymore and am barely making it. The state I was in wont let you have it expunged. I used to make over 100k a year now I make 29k a year with no benefits. My job skills are not transferable and I'm living in a rundown apartment with my two kids. I've been offered many of great jobs until dui comes up then there gone. Not sure if I'll ever get back up on my feet. What does one in my position do? I'm ready to just give up.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Dui on background check.
Reviewed by Louhi
on
février 16, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: