I'm looking for a job now and I got an offer to work as a host in a sit-down restaurant. I figure I'll take that since it's money every month, but what should I put on my resume? I've been out of a job for 3 months now and I think it might be a while before I get a "real job" related to my degrees.
Should I list the restaurant work now, wait a few months and if nothing pans out put it on to show I was doing something and someone will hire me, or have a longer gap than normal and say "I was working a part-time job then"? Which is the least bad for a professional position?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Better to put a low-wage, unrelated job or have a long gap in resume
Reviewed by Louhi
on
février 16, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: