So basically I'm trying to get one of my friends to work at the same place I work at which is a Lowe's.
He's worried about the possibility that it's a conflict of interest because the place he currently works at which is Staples is literally right across the street.
They're both part-time jobs and my manager has literally offered to be a reference in case I wanted a second job to get more hours so moonlighting isn't the issue at hand, it's more about the stores being right next to each other.
I figured that Staples and Lowe's don't directly compete with each other, but I'm honestly not sure. I'd much rather ask people who have a lot more experience on the topic at hand than make assumptions.
Thanks!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Is working two retail jobs right next to each other conflict of interest?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
février 24, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: