Hi all, first time posting here so apologies if the formatting is a bit off.
I'm going to be graduating college with a degree in business psych this summer and I'm having a hard time deciding what I actually want to do for employment. I dont have any emotional connection towards my degree (I chose what I thought would be the most practical) so I dont have any career planned out already.
I'm going to be applying to jobs in the next few weeks and I'm wondering what people think about the trades vs a white collar job. I have contacts that could get me into a entry level position in almost every trade in my area without too much trouble. I know the work will be harder in some ways and that it may be a "waste" of my degree but I just have a hard time seeing myself being happy doing HR or B2B sales or some other desk job.
I'd love to hear from everyone on this issue, especially from those who have a college degree and work in the trades or people who have worked both blue and white collar jobs.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: