Should I put my post-grad, retail, survival jobs on my resume/LinkedIn

I graduated college with a bachelors in the spring and moved shortly after and needed to work to pay rent/eat/live. I have worked two part-time retail jobs in the meantime and I am now getting more serious about starting my career and I want to know if I should put these entry-level service jobs on my resume? On one hand, it explains the time gap. On the other hand, it shows that I have been severely underemployed which I've heard can look bad.

I also want to add that I am extremely grateful for my part-time jobs and the opportunities they have given me; I don't want to sound entitled or elitist in any way, I just want to know what's the best move for my career moving forward!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Should I put my post-grad, retail, survival jobs on my resume/LinkedIn Should I put my post-grad, retail, survival jobs on my resume/LinkedIn Reviewed by Louhi on février 24, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.