Is signing up with a recruiting agency the best way to get into a new field without school or experience?
I need to get out of my job. It's affecting my mental health and my personal life.
I worked in a bar for 6 years and retail management for 3 and half. I currently work in the bank of a casino. More and more tasks and changes keep coming but the pay is the same and it's not worth the stress and fear of having to go in to work.
I don't want to have to go back into retail. If I did, the place I worked was a very small niche chain of stores and I don't feel like anything I did would transfer well to a big box chain anyway.
I want to get into a normal Monday to Friday job where I can be home to have dinner and have weekends free to actually enjoy life.
I don't really know how to find these jobs. I look on Indeed and Glassdoor and I read job descriptions but feel like I would either hate them or suck at them but I just want something normal like that.
Should I just throw my resume at these job postings and hope to get something back or since I'm looking to change industries entirely is it better to contact a job agency in town?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: