Is it okay to reach out to a potential employer after interview?

Sooo this week on Tuesday I went in for a job interview. I basically got the job and the manager said he would contact me this weekend or Monday with more detail (start date, etc). I called him yesterday morning and left a voicemail regarding a question I had about the job, however I still haven’t gotten a call back. I really need a job so I’m desperate to be honest, and this job was like a beacon of hope....I’m worried he lied or something and I don’t really have the job. Should I reach out today (Saturday) and ask for an update or wait until Sunday?

How do I go about this?

Thanks

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Is it okay to reach out to a potential employer after interview? Is it okay to reach out to a potential employer after interview? Reviewed by Louhi on février 24, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.