Is it Normal for a Hiring Manager to Walk Out During an Interview to Take a Lunch Break?

Today was my weirdest interview to date.

For starters, I rung the doorbell to the business and the person that opened the door was talking on their cellphone having a full-blown conversation (let's call them Bob). Bob paused his conversation for the slightest moment to tell me to sit down in a single chair in the waiting area. So, I waited until Bob called me back into his office to conduct the interview. We made small talk, and Bob briefly discussed the company, ETC. About a minute or so into the conversation, another person (named Tom) came in to review my resume with me. Tom apologized for not having my resume at hand, so I offered him a copy of mine. I also offered Bob one, but he curtly replied that he could access it on the computer.

Everything was going well. Tom and I were going through the interview process, but Bob remained quiet for a time. Finally, Bob decided to excuse himself and did not return. Tom and I finished the interview and I was heading out to my car. As I was about to pull off, I looked to my right and I saw Bob walking out of the car that was parked beside me, talking on the phone and carrying what looked to be a convenience store bag. I felt disrespected. I'm wondering it is normal for hiring managers to ditch an interview to go to lunch instead?

Do you think that's a warning sign about how they conduct the company? Does anyone have any similar stories they'd like to share?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Is it Normal for a Hiring Manager to Walk Out During an Interview to Take a Lunch Break? Is it Normal for a Hiring Manager to Walk Out During an Interview to Take a Lunch Break? Reviewed by Louhi on février 19, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.