Interview with two jobs who want to contact my current job that I’m leaving because I was a poor fit
I’m a very new predicament and situation.
Long story short: I worked in childcare/education for a long time. I wanted to work on other skills and eventually got into fundraising. I did a lot of online research as a volunteer for a non-profit organization and enjoyed it and did so well I was hired on, and eventually moved onto another organization bc I thought it was the next step. However, here I have been doing so poorly in the job role (it’s more data entry that online research) and the organization is so huge that I struggled enough that I am being asked to move to another department.
The issue here is before I was pushed to move departments, I applied to two jobs I really wanted. I heard back after I was pushed to move departments. The jobs will most likely want to talk to my manager at my most recent job and while she has expressed that she wants me to succeed wherever I go, and hopes I get these jobs, she cannot pretend that what happened didn’t happen.
The job I’m applying to is teaching overseas and I don’t believe the two jobs’ tasks overlap, my teaching experience and presentation will looked at overall, but still, I can’t imagine that the jobs won’t ignore that poor performance is still poor performance.
What can I do to salvage this? I will also say that I have never had a bad job experience up until this most recent job. It should help that I’m not being fired, but this was a horrible experience I went through and I’m afraid it will affect my chances with these two job interviews.
If I wasn’t clear, I apologize and will clear up whatever confusion or question you might still have to answer this.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: