Dilemma with two job offers. One expires in 2 days, the other is interviewing me

Going through a bit of a dilemma here. I'm looking for a job in the insurance industry and there are a small number of companies (Geico, Allstate, Progressive, etc.). I applied to two that I'm interested in and one called me in for an interview and subsequently offered me the job. They give you a week to accept. The next day I had a phone interview with the second job that went well and they said they'd get back to me after the weekend. Today, I heard back and they want to set up an interview but now I only have 2 days left on the first job that was offered.

If I had the choice, I would be ecstatic with the 2nd job.They offer more money, more room for growth but I definitely would be happy with the first and don't want to risk being left with neither if that one expires.

It seems the hiring process for the 2nd job takes a bit of time before they make you an offer. What do I do here? Do I just take the first job even though I'd be much happier at the second? Can I accept the first job, continue with the second job process and see what happens? There are only a few players in this industry and i don't want to burn any bridges.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Dilemma with two job offers. One expires in 2 days, the other is interviewing me Dilemma with two job offers. One expires in 2 days, the other is interviewing me Reviewed by Louhi on février 19, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.