Internship application - wait or send dilemma

TL;DR: I don’t know whether to wait to submit a more thoroughly-prepared application or just submit a less-prepared one now.

I’m in the process of applying for internships, and I work with a career counselor at my school who I send drafts of cover letters to. She touches them up and sends them back to me.

It’s usually a four-step process: I send her my draft, she makes corrections and sends it back to me, I further correct it and send it back to her, then she sends what is usually the final draft back to me and I submit my application.

But, today she was busy (and I’d like to submit the application today) so we only got to the third step - she took her first look at it and sent it to me, then I made more corrections and sent it back to her. She has back to back meetings and wont be able to take her second look until a few hours from now.

What I’m worried about is the timing of my application - I hear the best time to submit is before 10 AM, and if I wait for her to make more corrections it will definitely be past 10 AM at that point.

So, my two choices are to trust myself and go with the second round of corrections I made that HAVEN’T been vetted by her, or wait and submit a more-corrected cover letter at what I believe is an unideal time. Reddit, I need some advice - what do you think?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Internship application - wait or send dilemma Internship application - wait or send dilemma Reviewed by Louhi on février 16, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.