TL;DR at the bottom. sorry for long post(on mobile)
the story is that I applied to a theme park(not sure if allowed to mention the name), and despite it being well known, I only been to it technically once, twice at a related area.
I generally hear good things about the place(only heard 1 bad thing from 1 person directly), and they are known for hiring almost anyone for most positions(or so I'm led to believe).
I only been to 1 real interview, and even though I think I did well, I didn't get the job(currently working right now, wanting to leave). besides that one time, I lack any real interviewing experience at my age(I'm 23).
getting more to the point, I recently finished training and am now certified for unarmed security, which means I have no experience related to the field(yet). besides that, I'm lacking in ideas of how an interview would go, both in general, and being related to the job.
I have talked to a few friends and family for some advice, though a few of them were conflicting at times. having anxiety, the one i ended up being most concerned about is personal questions, such as what are my strengths and weaknesses.
said example of conflict: when talking to one family member(older, been around, gives interviews himself, but has a, unique, point of view?) for advice on strengths and weakness, I asked him to help me word one of my weakness was my low self-esteem. he helped me change it around to where, despite my low self-esteem, I went through the training, I applied, and I went to the interview (implying me going), all because I want to overcome it and grow as a person, and regardless of whether or not I get the job, the fact remains I still went through with it(he wouldn't be wrong). on the other hand, when I told a friend of mine(currently on track to becoming manager at where she works), she thinks it wouldn't be a good idea to mention my low self-esteem, regarding the job itself, because she say that could imply that I would be afraid of conflict and such(unarmed security).
because of things like that, I can't tell what's best, because both sides have a good point, so I can't decide on how to go about this upcoming interview when I'm getting stuck on questions like this.
sorry for the long post. would really appreciate some insight/advice on interviews, possibly relating to the field, or even in general.
TL;DR: going to an interview for an amusement park, applying for unarmed security. been to only 1 real interview, so basically 0 experience. anxiety and low self esteem making it hard to focus/come up with a plan, would like some advice.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: