I am a 31 year old man and my workplace is very painful.I am working at a factory and my boss is a demon.He always puts me to work. And he only watches his cellphone.Fuck, asshole, bastard .When he gets angry, he blames me without any hesitation. He always tells me, "If you endure, your salary will double and you will be comfortable" And the boss is looks like a bodybuilder, he is very big and muscular. And he was a former boxing professional. I want to quit even now, but I am married and have a family. I always endure to think about my family. And sometimes my boss is kind. But when he turns around, he gets mad at nothing. Perhaps steroid side effects?My wife told me to quit. But I do not know what to do. I do not think I'm too young to start something.What would you do? Help me Sry for bad english
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: