I have been working entry level jobs for years. Before I moved out of state I was making $13/hr in NY as a receptionist. My living conditions were fair which helped me put money away in a savings account for the move.
Now that I moved away I am working at a Taco Bell and make $8 the hour! I wasnt prepared for that but had no choice because I couldnt find work anywhere after my job laid me off here.
I have great work ethic and even though its fast food I work my butt off and come into work whenever they need me. But I feel so ashamed because I know im not worth $8 the hour. I can do so much better but all the jobs I've interviewed for want a college diploma or years of managerial experience. Have you ever been in a slump like this? I dont want to turn 30 and still work minimum wage jobs.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: