I do all the tasks of a manager/assistant manager at my job, but do not have the title. How do I go about asking for this change in title?

To be brief, I have far more permissions/responsibilities than coworkers of the same title. I'm really not concerned with a raise. I just want my title to reflect my responsibilities in this job to put on my resume.

My boss and I have a pretty good relationship, but I am really unsure of how to start this conversation and to ask for this.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I do all the tasks of a manager/assistant manager at my job, but do not have the title. How do I go about asking for this change in title? I do all the tasks of a manager/assistant manager at my job, but do not have the title. How do I go about asking for this change in title? Reviewed by Louhi on février 19, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.