I was told to do some dishes today at work so I go to the back and start filling up the 3 compartment sink. My boss then decides to have me do something else while the sinks are being filled. I leave the sinks running expecting the other task to go smoothly and be short; little did I know we would get super busy and I’d forget about the sinks running... I ran to the back started to drain the sinks and grabbed a squeegee and started cleaning the back room for the employees. Open a door to the main shopping area and find that all flooded too... I was screwed.
I though about it all for a moment and decided to lie about what happened to take more blame off of me and put it on a mechanical issue. I told my boss who is also the owners son that I drained all 3 sinks at once and the drain couldn’t handle it and started backing up. I told him I put my hand in the drain to see if something was backing it up. (I wouldn’t put my hand in it if you have never seen a convenience store drain it’s disgusting) to my luck he believed me but blamed me for being “stupid” for thinking the drain could handle 3 sinks draining (which it can.) That’s not the best/scariest part yet...
Out of all the days the store owner decides to come in it had to be the day I flood the store. He walks in all happy drops his brief case and says “what the hell happened here” so I stuck my my initial lie of course and once again blamed it on the drain. I start to get yelled at by his son and then he joins in the final words of that “conversation” was “you are starting to become a nuisance rather than a helper” I looked at him giving him the eye and he immediately backed down (I wasn’t trying to just some people I guess are afraid of ALPHA MALES) I proceeded to continue cleaning up the mess while being bombarded with terrible comments by my bosses.
When I finished I was relieved that I only had an hour left till I was off and then they decided to look at the camera footage to see what exactly happened... oopsie right? Wrong. They have the cameras where everything recorded goes to a hard drive, and once the hard drive is full you need to delete/replace the hard drive to continue recording. Turns out the hard drive was full 1-2 weeks ago and nothing has been recording! I got super lucky and I still have a job working there so thank you to the stupidity of my bosses!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: