I’ve been working at a company for about 2 years now. That company that has several different divisions- I was working on a small team in one of the small divisions. Our director who started right before me did some bad stuff. I saw the bad stuff and I tried to stop it/report it as frequently as possible to my boss. Eventually it caught up to him and he was fired by the executive team. That was about 2 months ago. Since then it’s been an unraveling of all the stupid things this executive did. Since I started we’ve lost half our team to being fired in the fall out/ leaving because of morale. Up until the executive was fired I was okay personally because I knew I was doing a good job. We had reviews this week and I had a big heart to heart with my boss. I told him I was starting to get scared and I wanted to know what was going on. He told me honestly he doesn’t know if our division would be around past June. I told him I wasn’t sure what I should do. He told me to read between the lines and basically said if something good comes up outside, take it. He also said he was trying to get me to cozy up to other divisions to see if they would take me. He gave me a title change and no promotion and said he picked the particular title because he thought it was more open ended and might lead to opportunities within the company if our division is shut. I told him I didn’t want to leave the overall parent company but I felt like it was a demotion but he talked me into it by making it seem like it was the best bet for staying at our company. I’m not sure what to do, I’ve started looking but I am terrified. I really loved my place of employment. I was thinking about sitting down and taking to hr, just playing dumb. It’s obvious to see the insane amount of changes. I was thinking of just acting unsure of where the division was going and seeing if they would keep me in mind if anything opens up? Is that too obvious?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: