I know it sounds lame, but are there any jobs where you can do what you want for most of the time?

I know, I sound lazy and entitled or whatever. But I wouldn't mind having a job where I don't have to constantly be staring at my monitor working. I'd like to have some screw around time, if not a lot. I mean I know it sounds funny and it's like the guy from Big where he yells at Tom Hanks for working "so fast."

I just want to make a decent wage while not working very hard. I don't want to be those types that make shitloads but also put in 40-60 hours a week. 40 hours is enough as it is.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I know it sounds lame, but are there any jobs where you can do what you want for most of the time? I know it sounds lame, but are there any jobs where you can do what you want for most of the time? Reviewed by Louhi on février 16, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.