How to ask for an earlier start date

Last Saturday I had an an interview with a company at a conference and was offered a job the same day. During the interview I remember explaining my current situation and that I could start as soon as possible. The phone call from the recruiter congratulated me and I was offered the position while she stated both the salary and relocation bonus pay. I did not hear anything about a start date. I was required to fill out an employment history application first before they send me an offer letter. I should be receiving the offer letter this coming Monday. My question is should I ask about it now before I sign an offer letter and is it negotiable to ask for an earlier start date if it's not what i'm looking for?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to ask for an earlier start date How to ask for an earlier start date Reviewed by Louhi on février 17, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.