How can I saddle myself as a Marketing Manager?

I was offered an opportunity by a client who owns a successful tire shop. It all started when I took him out to lunch and jokingly asked him to hire me as his Marketing Manger to help him increase sales. Said I could go out and make deals with local dealerships and help finally make 1M in sales. He was really open to the idea and asked me if I was serious. My question is, those with experience, how can i put together a detailed proposal detailing how I can help him. What can I add to help me land this.

EDIT: misspelled title Sale* myself

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How can I saddle myself as a Marketing Manager? How can I saddle myself as a Marketing Manager? Reviewed by Louhi on février 16, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.