help me choose a job please!

I have to choose between three jobs. Basically I'm trying to get a place on a competitive postgrad degree, got interviews this year but I won't hear back from them for a couple of months. If I was successful I'd start in September.

I'm currently unemployed due to moving so need to pick one of these jobs:

job 1: convenient hours, would be my favourite type of work and very good experience for my postgrad course, I'm doing some casual work for them atm so I know the environment + conditions are good... but it's not full time so I wouldn't really make enough money, I'd scrape by and could look for something to supplement but no guarantee I'd find anything, it's a temp post until summer

job 2: 0 hours contract, they say it's full time though, no holiday/sick pay but decent money overall, good experience for my postgrad and I'm quite excited about the job... I have big concerns about the company though as I've had this offer since December and they're dragging their feet a lot about starting me, atm looks like I might not start til late march/April when we originally discussed January... makes me worry they won't have the hours available they said, I could continue to supplement with the casual work I'm doing atm but that's not reliable

job 3: not my ideal job although it looks fun + enjoyable, wouldn't be ideal experience for my postgrad course, I could try and sell it but it looks like I'm heading in the wrong direction, pay is decent and hours are ok although it's shifts which I don't like, contracted full time post with good holidays etc

I'm considering job 3 on the basis that right now I just want to put some money back in savings and be financially secure after living on savings for months... and trying to just search for something else if I don't get a place on my course in April but I'm really unsure

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

help me choose a job please! help me choose a job please! Reviewed by Louhi on février 17, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.