Hasty Interview, unsure if I got the job

This was two weeks ago. I was being interviewed for a delivery position at a local pizza place and the interview lasted less than 10 minutes. They got a picture of my ID and SSN and sides they would run a background check. I check in a week later and they say they lost my info and that I had to send it to them again. I did so and waited another week. Now the manager has been ignoring my calls and messages regarding the background check after she asked me to call her.

Am I in danger of having my identity stolen? I'm really worried about this.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Hasty Interview, unsure if I got the job Hasty Interview, unsure if I got the job Reviewed by Louhi on février 17, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.