Giving two weeks notice, concerned about being told to leave immediately.

After a few months of searching I finally got a great offer from a small (but successful) business in my area of expertise. I've submitted notices before and it normally hasn't been an issue, I cite my reasons for leaving respectfully and give my last available day.

My concern is that in the two years I've worked my current job, around 15 people have given advanced noticed that they are leaving and were promptly escorted to the door that same day. I can start my new job immediately if I want to, but I don't want this coming back to bite me in any way. I was thinking of typing out the document, having myself and a member of HR or management sign it, then make a photocopy and keep it for my records. Is this the best way to proceed?

I'll take any advice from others with experience in this matter, thank you.

Edit: I'm in Pennsylvania and non-union if that helps.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Giving two weeks notice, concerned about being told to leave immediately. Giving two weeks notice, concerned about being told to leave immediately. Reviewed by Louhi on février 17, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.