Friend got me an interview for her current position. How to navigate me potentially not getting it without awkwardness?

I'm looking at roles in a company where my friend works. I had a first round interview for one position, but my friend is moving on and heavily encouraged me to apply to her role. I don't think I'm qualified-the interview is more a formality because I'm her friend. How do I navigate me probably not getting it without awkwardness?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Friend got me an interview for her current position. How to navigate me potentially not getting it without awkwardness? Friend got me an interview for her current position. How to navigate me potentially not getting it without awkwardness? Reviewed by Louhi on février 20, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.