I’d assume I’m just unlucky but at this point it’s getting on my nerves. I have a phone, but... I don’t have service. I have a wifi caller and despite how many times they say they’ll call me back I have to be the one to remind them that my application is there, once a week... until they tell me they already hired. Do they think my number is shady? Are they just somehow unable to reach me despite having a (mostly) working number that people even randomly call me on, including scammers! I am 18 with 0 job experience aside from free lance and dancing as a mascot outside of a store. I WANT a job, I NEEEED a job to pay for college but not even Work study helped! Has anyone managed to get a decent job with no available phone?!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Is it possible to get any job without a properly working phone?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
février 16, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: