Co-manager had several big outburts and shut down, what should I do?

The other day, a co-manager who I coordinate frequently with had multiple outburts at work that affected not only productivity, but my concern for their well-being.

A higher up assigned us to work together on a project, and while I did my portion on time, the co-manager fell behind and caused a lot of errors I had to fix. They left on break when I found the problems, and when I tried to address it with them they told me to stop talking to them and take over the project entirely. They sounded close to tears. This was incredibly odd, as I got as far as "hello, I hope you enjoyed your break. There were a few issues I found that I would like to go over".

Later, I had to ask them a question relating to where they would like files on the project placed, as he needed to transfer data from them to our higher-up. He was livid I "started talking about it again" and they told me that I should just deal with it myself. He went on a loud rant in front of multiple directs about completely unrelated topics ranging from how incompetent our higher-up is, to how our co-workers cant understand basic instruction, to how I am to blame for not pre-planning more for the project so any errors of theirs wouldnt be possible. He told me its not their job to manage everyone. I was able to get most of the project through, but clearly this needs to be addressed.

Small outburts, blaming co-workers, and undermining our higher-up is not new or infrequent behavior from him. I usually let things go as it does not affect the work, and has not been so public. However, this level can not go unadressed and for me brings their mental state into question. I saw him in my higher-ups office at the end of the day talking to them and pointing at me the whole time. My higher-up left for a trip and wont be back until next week. I am really worried about missing details, what should I do? Should I send my boss an email to convey all the details, or a talk to them next week?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Co-manager had several big outburts and shut down, what should I do? Co-manager had several big outburts and shut down, what should I do? Reviewed by Louhi on février 16, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.