Can’t find upward mobility please help?

I’m a college drop out (3 years) I’ve been increasing my skill level for the past five years away from food/service and am at the point that my resume is all more “white collar” shit like working in a lab or doing paperwork/documentation. ideally this seems like a good problem to have....

It seems I live in an area that is very blue collar. After being so far removed from the traditional service industry I would likely have to start out as a dishwasher or something. For example I have never been a barista or worked in a bar or real restaurant.

It seems like “getting the right experience” has backfired because most people still have more experience than me especially in the world of 40 year old ladies that are office to the core....And let’s be honest, there are only so many lab or office jobs.

Should I really take the L and go from decent sounding jobs to pizza delivery?

This doesn’t seem right.... yes I have delivered pizza but not in 5 years!!!!

TLDR:

Help me find a living wage, Reddit what should I do? My plan of resume building has removed me from the majority of the job pool in my area and now am competing with people that have far more experience than I do...

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Can’t find upward mobility please help? Can’t find upward mobility please help? Reviewed by Louhi on février 17, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.