Can jobs background check you without letting you know?

Long story short, I had a panel interview with a few department managers at a hospital. One of the interviewers said the hiring process had a 2 step interview and the next step was an interview with HR. The interviewers said I did a fantastic job and to expect a call for the 2nd interview.

It’s been about a month and I haven’t heard back at all. To be honest, I have a pending court date for possession of marijuana but they didn’t say anything about background checking me right away. I was going to mention this all at the HR interview.

Is it possible they background checked me without letting me know and tossed my application or do they have to tell me when they would do it and give me an explanation?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Can jobs background check you without letting you know? Can jobs background check you without letting you know? Reviewed by Louhi on février 16, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.