There is 400-500 person company to which I have been aiming to work at for the past 6mo
They always post when they have openings (then take them down) and I have applied to about 4 openings, none of them entry-level/that I was qualified for and never heard back. Finally, they have posted openings for an entry role that I believe I have a solid background/am qualified for. I submitted an app online immediately and am mailing in a hard copy tomorrow. BUT they have a posted 'contact' (HR rep) on their careers page and due to how serious I am about trying to get in here, and with a role I think I am finally qualified for, I'd like to know if I should go ahead and call them as well next week just to vocalize/express interest directly?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Calling posted 'available contact' for job at company I really want?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
février 16, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: