Applied for an Executive Assistant/Support Partner position. They want me to send in a video of myself hosted on YouTube....that’s weird right?
Full email,
“Thank you for applying to our Executive Assistant/Strategic Support Partner position! We liked your resume and survey responses. Here are the next steps in the application process.
Please record a quick video (under 3-min) of yourself explaining the three reasons why you are awesome and why you want this position.
Don’t let this intimidate you. Just grab your phone, hit the video record button and point it at yourself while you answer the question.
Then upload it to an online video sharing platform (YouTube) and send a link to the video to: (company email) with the subject line: Why I’m Awesome - First Name + Last Name. Please be sure the video is unlisted (NOT private).
We look forward to seeing and hearing from you!”
This seems strange to me for a few reasons. YouTube is neither a private or professional forum for this kind of thing. Am I wrong for thinking that this is kind of a red flag for the type of company this is? Also, why not just interview me?
If I do decide to go through with this, is there anything else I need to know?
Thanks in advance!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: