Worth it to quit full time job for a part time job so I that I can use the extra time to learn new skills?

I graduated from a good school Dec 2017 with a liberal art degree. It took a long time to find a job because because my resume was so weak. All I had going for me was the name of my school and some internship experience. There’s nothing on there that makes me stand out. Then I found a job working in an insurance office and I’ve been here 6 months. I’m beginning to hate it because it’s so dead end.

I thought about going back to school and registered for an accounting class at a community college the same time I started the job. I had to drop the class half way because I couldn’t handle a full time job, going to class, and being a single mom. I also found out accounting wasn’t for me.

Now the spring semester is starting and I’m thinking of taking a class again, maybe a Photoshop/illustrator/in design class or a sql class. Something where I can develop a new skill from. I know there’s a bunch of online resources I can learn from on my own but knowing myself I need structure so taking a physical class is a must.

I don’t want to screw up this time though so since I don’t like my current job, I’m thinking about quitting it to find a part time position to free up my time. I would lose about $500 a month if I go from full time to part time. Do you think it’s worth it?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Worth it to quit full time job for a part time job so I that I can use the extra time to learn new skills? Worth it to quit full time job for a part time job so I that I can use the extra time to learn new skills? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 25, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.