'Why did you leave your previous job' - did I answer this 'correctly'?

I had a phone interview with a company and they asked me this question. I basically said 'Even though I did learn a lot there [gave examples] I wasn't really passionate about the work I was doing [this was retail work] and wanted to start my career in marketing'. I got through to the next round so obviously they didn't think my answer was bad or whatever but I'm worried in the face to face interview I'll be asked this again - was wondering if its a civil answer or not?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

'Why did you leave your previous job' - did I answer this 'correctly'? 'Why did you leave your previous job' - did I answer this 'correctly'? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 24, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.