What exactly is a "family memeber"

my boyfriend (we've lived together for over 5 years) is filling out an application for the school district I work for its asks if he has any family members on the board of directors or who work in the district... now I don't want them to put it together and have him disqualified for lying by not adding me as a family member but technically we are not related so what do you think is the correct answer to this question? Also this district is composed of over 50 building the likelyhood of us working on the same campus are very low

Edited to add: when it came time for insurance and things I was not able to list him as a spouse even though we are in a common law state which suggests to me that they don't recognize the relationship but I am a little bit unsure still lol

Edited to add: there is no situation where either of us is a supervisor to the other we work in complete different departments

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What exactly is a "family memeber" What exactly is a "family memeber" Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 16, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.