Hey Reddit,
I'm currently prepping for an interview with a non-profit that helps individuals like myself train and get hired within the IT industry. I have been told that this would be a competitive interview and that their are only 14 positions currently open. Interviewees chosen for the job will be given basic training for 6 months, all while meeting and working with potential staffers around the DMV area.
Due to previously negative experiences, I've always have been terrible with interviewing. I would either choke up or end up coming off as socially awkward. I am currently doing more research behind the program, as well as what to and not to do in an interview. does anyone know of any good resources or tips for interviewing, and how to stand out (in a good way) from other competing interviewees?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: