So I started a job a 5 months ago. I was very excited at the time. For reasons I won’t get into, I’ve realized that it’s not a good fit and I need to gtfo.
I realized early on that it wasn’t a good fit but I kept trying to make it work. Week after week things kept getting worse to the point that the stress and anxiety is killing me.
I know it sounds crazy but I don’t have another job lined up yet and have only just begun to look. I have enough in savings to comfortably float me 3-4 months while I search for another job.
How do I explain being unemployed while interviewing? How do I deal with such short tenure on my resume and at future interviews?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Want to quit, no job lined up
Reviewed by Louhi
on
janvier 24, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: