Alright guys, I started this job while I was in college and have had it since. I really need some help on this because this is a huge step my company y wants to take.
I'm a salesperson and have started loving it even though I began hating it when I first started it. My company is learning tech and they seemed to be doing good for a while. Here's where the problems start. I work with tons of clients across the nation B2B and I have realized recently that our tech is actually really bad. I just got off two calls today with clients saying we hate your technology and the number of times we have to contact your service people. The whole point of my company is to make life easier by using our technology and these calls happen daily, not just every once in a while.
I've voiced my concerns to my CEO and I keep getting told that changes are coming. Ive only been with this company for 1.5 years, but it's so exhausting to hear complaints almost every day. It's way too draining and sucks the life out of me. My job is supposed to be to inspire people to save time and make their lives easier. Now my company wants me to move and work bigger accounts, cause I work hard (I'm not even trying to be modest cause i literally look at my phone all day at work and yet they think I'm this hard worker when I'm really just bored). I'd move about 1.5 hours away from where I'm at now.
Two reasons why I dont want to move: 1. The location I'd move to has an employee there that has been extremely valuable to me in terms of sales training. Shes a very smart person and makes selling sound like the best profession ever. My goal is to become a badass salesperson and then start a nonprofit business in the form of an animal shelter 2. The pay is so good that it'll help me pay off my car and student loans quick. Plus I could save so much for that new business I mentioned earlier.
Theres so much stress to this job and many days I cant even sell, but the move might help enhance my sales training.
Any thoughts or advice would help at this point. Money is only bogging me down cause debt is the worst.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: