Currently an effected government employee. Any recommendations for jobs I could do during this rough time.

As the title says I’m currently an effected government employee who is “essential”. Unfortunately like most people I have bills to pay and do have a special needs child that has tons of medical bills that just don’t stop. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions of jobs that I could do during this rough time? I can’t get a job that would interfere with my job as i am always on call and gets mandatory at times. Can’t seek another form of employment technically.

Getting close to having to quit this job and find something else because I’m still on my probationary period and if I don’t show up to work I’ll be let go. Not afraid to put in work and don’t expect a handout just need some assistance. Any information helps. Thanks for reading.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Currently an effected government employee. Any recommendations for jobs I could do during this rough time. Currently an effected government employee. Any recommendations for jobs I could do during this rough time. Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 24, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.