Recently, I found myself without a job. It was a tremendous shock on many levels. I had been recruited to the job, the employer said that I was great and very smart. The employer said that they wanted to use me as a consultant for other projects later. Since that event, I have been looking. At this point, after a few interviews and no jobs, I need to get out of the house and do something other than hunt for jobs. I have done a training and a presentation on my area of expertise, but I think that having a support system is necessary at this point. Any suggestions?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Looking for jobhunting support groups
Reviewed by Louhi
on
janvier 16, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: