Shopify - Customer Success Guru

Hi, I was wondering if anybody has any experience with working for Shopify, specifically the hiring process.

I was emailed a link by a representative after applying for the position "Customer Success Guru" a couple months back(they weren't hiring at the time). He said they are currently hiring again and would like to invite me for a "My Life Interview". He emailed me and attached a document which included salary, work times and a description of the training. He also attached a link to a website for me to book an interview with him for it. The thing is, I didn't see the email until about 3 days later(time off over holidays, genuinely didn't see it), there were no dates available on the calendar for me to book the interview (assuming it had expired). I replied to him as soon as I read it to let him know there were no available dates and asking him to get back to me with a date so we can organise it.. 4 days later now and I have not received any reply back yet.

Did I blow this by not responding in time? Is it normal for employers to just ignore me in this situation?

I may be panicking a bit, but I'm kind of stuck ATM and a job such as this could really help me get everything together.

Thanks!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Shopify - Customer Success Guru Shopify - Customer Success Guru Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 16, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.