I've just started a graduate job, less than 6 weeks in, however I've secured an interview at a place I've been wanting for so long.

As the title. I interviewed at this place last year (let's called this place Firm X) and I got the final stage interview but unfortunately didn't get the role. So I was job hunting for quite a while and got an offer for my current job (Firm Y). I'm very thankful for my job and it's been great, however the place isn't as enticing at Firm X.

The problem is when I applied for Firm X, I hadn't sent my updated CV. They have no idea I've been in my first graduate job for under six weeks. I wasn't expecting to secure an interview after replying. The study packages Firm X are offering me are for the professional exams I've already started studying for, whereas Firm Y want me to study for a route I'm not so interested in. The location for Firm X is better, as is the salary, as is the industry. How do I tackle this in my interview?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I've just started a graduate job, less than 6 weeks in, however I've secured an interview at a place I've been wanting for so long. I've just started a graduate job, less than 6 weeks in, however I've secured an interview at a place I've been wanting for so long. Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 25, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.