I just got fired from my job right before my third interview with a new company. How should I handle this?

I was laid off a couple months ago and was applying frantically to a number of jobs openings. The company I just got fired from (let's call them Company A) got back to me the fastest so I joined them. Less than one month into working with Company A, one of the other companies I applied to when I was laid off (let's call Company B) got back to me, requesting a phone interview. Even though I Just started with Company A, I went along with Company B's phone interview request because the job is more interesting and more aligned with my career goals. I was transparent with Company B and told them I had just started a new job at a company, but was happy to keep talking. Two phone interviews later, I have an in-person interview next week with Company B.

Meanwhile at Company A, I was let go in an embarrassing way. My boss started to spy on me when I was coming in, wary of tardiness. My attendance was inconsistent. If I didn't make it to the office by 9am, I just stayed later to make up my hours. Other coworkers told me that was okay and people usually trusted their teammates at this company. I found out the hard way that my boss wasn't a fan of this. My boss is characteristically passive aggressive and doesn't do well with direct communication. He never had a conversation with me about my arrival times. I never thought he cared or even noticed since his office is on a completely different floor. And he never explained a procedure of what to do if I'm late (such as calling ahead, emailing the team about it). Regardless, I didn't handle this well at all. One day I was running late, and I saw my boss hovering around my office. This wasn't the right thing of me to do, but I freaked out and temporarily put my coat and bag in the break room to make it look like I was already in office. He didn't appreciate the dishonesty, so he fired me.

How do I handle my interview? I fucked up yes, but I've learned my lesson and I just want to be employed again. What do I say if Company B asks me what I do at Company A? I mean, I should be honest right? I read somewhere that you have to say you "parted ways" with the company, but there's just no way getting around that losing a job in just two months is super sketchy :/

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I just got fired from my job right before my third interview with a new company. How should I handle this? I just got fired from my job right before my third interview with a new company. How should I handle this? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 24, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.