I graduated one month ago with a B.S. in mechanical engineering and I'm looking for a job. A person I know introduced me to his friend who works at a big company ( I will like to work there but it's not my dream) through email. His friend hasn't said anything yet. What do I write to him?

  • Do I introduce my major, where I graduated from, and what kind of job I am interested in (like in an elevator speech) ?
  • Do I attach my resume (I have gotten many compliments for my resume) in my first message to gain his attention and respect his time (no indirect messages) ?
  • When do I follow-up if he doesn't reply?
usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I graduated one month ago with a B.S. in mechanical engineering and I'm looking for a job. A person I know introduced me to his friend who works at a big company ( I will like to work there but it's not my dream) through email. His friend hasn't said anything yet. What do I write to him? I graduated one month ago with a B.S. in mechanical engineering and I'm looking for a job. A person I know introduced me to his friend who works at a big company ( I will like to work there but it's not my dream) through email. His friend hasn't said anything yet. What do I write to him? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 16, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.