As the title suggests, I'm job hunting after being laid off and after today it looks like I might be getting two job offers if things go well for me. To avoid commission only sales I applied for pest control technician jobs including one with Orkin and one more local. I am supposed to get a call tomorrow to have a ride along scheduled with Orkin (which i think means I'll get an offer?). The local place initially didn't accept me but they just called today and want a second interview which they said they would do testing and background checks if it goes well.
I don't really have the budget to not take a job unless I want to dip into my house savings. However both have shitty reviews. More so maybe the local place but a lot of overlap (long hours, low pay, etc) but the local place has specifically bad management reviews and Orkin doesn't have any for that branch. From what I remember both seem to pay similar salaries but Orkin pays it flat where as local pays hourly for 45 hours a week as salary and have some bs overtime structure where it's only 0.5 overtime after 40 not 1.5 through some weird loophole or something. Both pay ranging commission in different ways. So from what I can tell local is getting more flack for pay but it's as good if not better than Orkin.
The second interview is in the morning and the ride along call he said would be by end of day. Any advice on how I should approach this if both turn out good? I don't want to reject local and then not have Orkin offer a position. I'm thinking local probably won't have me sign any paperwork until the tests come back so I probably have at least a day. Should I ask Orkin if I'll be offered a job? I'm fairly stressed since there's no clear better option and I need the work.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: