Hostile co-workers

Hi all,

I'm in my late 30's and work in finance. I find myself in a very difficult situation as most of my team ignore me. There are few people, aside my manager, with whom I have a normal working relationship but they sit far from me so whenever my manager is not around I spend most of the day silent and on my own.

At the beginning of my contract, the first month or so, everyone seemed to be nice but soon after one of the co-workers stopped talking to me, apparently without a reason. I eventually accepted that situation ( after trying to start a conversation many times) but as soon as I did so she took it to another level by talking bad about me on my back while I wasn't sitting at my desk. I work in a small office so if someone do talk about me other people from other teams would overhear that conversation and this annoy me a lot. Plus, she is a friend with some members of the team even outside work, because of that it didn't take long before other co-workers started to ignore me too.

I already talked to my manager about this situation when I first overhead that woman talking behind my back however even though she stopped doing that at her desk she and her friends kept ignoring me.

The reason why I accepted this contract is because the job itself is very interesting and this work experience would benefit me in finding a better job when the contract ends. On the other hand I have still 6 months left in my contract and this situation is starting to affect me, I have never found myself in a similar position in my life and honestly there is so little I can do. My plan is to resist until the end of the contract but I'm not enjoying this situation at all.

Has anyone found himself or herself in this position ? How would you deal with it? I heard the person who started this talking behind the back or ridiculing other people in the office with another co-worker so I'm not the only one they targeted although I am the only one working in the same team.

Thanks a lot

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Hostile co-workers Hostile co-workers Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 25, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.